Natur Sage Cirkulär Play Mat
Natur Löv Sage X Geometrisk Grey
The Natur is designed in Australia and inspired by Scandinavian aesthetics. Our original and one of the best-selling designs.
Little Wiwa mats are crafted from non-toxic, sustainable materials. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours to match your mood and capture that urban or playful feel at your choice. They are functional for the entire family, the thick cushioning as a safety guard for the bubs to toddle and the sleek design as a centrepiece for the parents. From a nappy-change station for bubs to a nap station for the parents, these mats transform themselves to suit your needs.
The Natur - Sage mats come in Generös, Små and Cirkulär sizes.
Cirkulär: 140cm diameter x 15mm thick (3kg)
MATERIAL: Non toxic TPU Foam
Designed in Australia
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable and sustainable! Handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates. So be sure not to cut them off ;)
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- When cleaning your play mat, you should always try the recommended daily method of cleaning with a clean cloth with warm water first. If this is proven to be ineffective for your needs, for stubborn stains or grease, you are able to use a light dilution of soap (such as your basic dishwashing liquid that you use to wash your plates) with warm water (ratio 1:5) and use a clean damp cloth with a gentle sweeping motion with very light pressure.
- As this is the recommended method of gently cleaning your mat, if you feel that there is a need to use further cleaning products outside of our recommendation, choice of product will be at the user’s own risk and discretion. We would recommend that a spot test is performed prior to using the choice of cleanser by leaving it on your mat to react for at least 48 hours before using. Kindly note that any side effects and/or damages (immediate or gradual) from the use of any cleaning method outside of our recommendation is not covered by our Warranty Policy.
- Ensure that the play mat in used/ stored in dry and well ventilated/ aerated areas. Spaces that has poor ventilation and rising damp areas may cause mould/mildew to occur and this may not be reversible.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- Little Wiwa
- grate size
Perfect play mat
The Natur Sage Cirkular Play Mat is perfect for our baby’s tummy time with plenty of space for us to be comfortable on the floor to play with him as he grows. Very easy to pack up and travel with. We’ve taken it interstate but also great to use in the yard for outdoor time and know it’s a clean surface for baby to lay on. Easy cleaning of spills from all ends It also looks great in any space with the option to of different designs on either side.
The most beautiful play mat
I cannot rave highly enough about this play mat. It is beautifully soft, high quality, beautifully made and the nicest design I’ve ever seen! Shipping was extremely fast and customer service amazing. Well done Little Wiwa on creating such a beautiful product.
Never spent so much time on the floor AMAZING
I spent a LOT of time researching which play mat to purchase, whilst I was still pregnant and finally purchased a Little Wiwa when my son was almost 5 months old. I WISH I'D PURCHASED EARLIER. All three of us (my son, partner and I) all spend huge amounts of time on the floor these days. We have hardwood floors and the mat alone is comfortable enough to lay on and no tears when the little man falls over. My son is so content playing with his toys amd rolling around on the mat. It does say it is not pet safe, however my disobedient dog has been caught on it many times and it's still perfect, this was something I was nervous about prior to purchasing. Pros- quality, reversible, thickness, straps to roll up and travel, good size (perfect for our bay window), price, BPA free, no smell, easy to clean Cons- the grey is a green grey, made in China (reason for not being 5*) I can't wait to finish our extension so I can purchase the biggest mat and will certainly be recommending the product. Thankyou Little Wiwa ♡
Wiwa Corcular Mat
Very good. Our baby loves it and so do we.
Hi Monia, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We love that the whole family loves the mat! Thank you for your support for our business. Enjoy the mat and welcome to the Little Wiwa family! Kindest, LW Team x
Bought this to use at my in laws for when they have my little one and it’s the perfect size for lounge rooms and outside, highly recommend- I have the large one for
Love it. It’s a grate size, stylish and soft. So happy with my purchase. Delivery was super quick too. Thanks!
This is my second purchase from Little Wiwa (and likely to not be the last) The service and delivery is outstanding. My daughters love to play on them and I love that it also encourages me to have fun on the floor with them. Well done on a great product.
Baby Niko loves it and so comfy
Great size and quality. Our baby boy absolutely loves lying on it and doing tummy time. Also looks great in our living room - what a bonus!
Love the colour and so happy with the round size even in our small nursery. Looks beautiful and happy it’s non-toxic.
So great! One of the best baby items I’ve bought by far!
Kids were immediately drawn to it!
I purchased this mat primarily for my 10mth old who is learning to crawl and needs a bit of grip but also softness to move around on. Little did I know that it was also going to be a hit with my now 3yrs old who uses it as her 'dance mat' for concerts!
This was a baby shower
This was a baby shower gift so it's not been used yet so can't review the mat. However the online service and delivery process were amazing, especially over the Easter long weekend. It was also packaged nicely!
I just love the mat!