PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
BEFORE FIRST USE
- These premium mats come rolled in individual boxes, so unroll the play mat in the reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days. Having heavy item/s laid on top of the ends will help but please make sure there are no sharp ends that may cause indentation.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water.
- Wipe clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- Avoid direct contact with any sharp and hot objects.
- Avoid cleaning with strong cleaning agents as it may damage the mat.
- Avoid putting heavy furniture on playmat.
- Avoid leaving it in direct sunlight for too long to avoid heat damage.
- Avoid wearing shoes or rough materials as it may cause damage.
- Avoid using ink/ markers on the mat
- Not suitable for washing machine/ steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets.