PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days. Having heavy item/s laid on top of the ends will help, but please make sure there are no sharp ends that may cause indentation.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water.
- NOTE: There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- Add mild detergent for soiled mat.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as it may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight for too long to avoid heat damage.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause damage.
- Do not use permanent ink/ markers on the mat.
- Do not put this in washing machine.
- Do not steam clean.
- Not suitable for pets.