RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
(i) Return and Exchange (Due to Incorrect Size/ Design/ Change of Mind)
Please check your item(s) carefully and thoroughly upon receiving it. In the unfortunate event you receive an item you believe is incorrect, please let us know within 7 days of receiving the item(s) and we will get back to you as soon as possible to rectify the situation.
An exchange may be offered where the item is returned to us (at the customer's expense) in unopened/ unused condition. The item must be in the original packaging with all original materials included (plastic, label, velcro straps and the box). If an item is received back in any other condition, we will return it to you.
A credit note will be generated once the returned item has been received and inspected. The credit note will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Credit notes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount codes.
We do not offer a refund for change of mind. We are more than happy to assist with your decision. In the event an order is cancelled at our discretion, there is a restocking charge of $10 per order to cover costs associated with cancelling the order.
To begin your Returns Process, please click here to proceed.
(ii) Return and Exchange (Due to Manufacturing Fault)
Please kindly note that if you have recently received your mat and have discovered a manufacturing fault or defect within 7 days of receiving the item, please click the link here as you will need to complete the Warranty Claim Request form instead.
We will reply to your enquiry within 24-48 hours with our return address and instructions on how to proceed.
[IMPORTANT] Please note:
- Due to Covid-19 measures, we only accept exchanges or returns due to change of mind if:
- Box is unopened, original packaging including velcro and booklet retained.
- Box is opened but mat is in original packaging, unused.
So please choose your design carefully prior to checkout. We can offer an exchange within 7 days, as long as the package is unused/ unopened.
- Cost of shipping of the returned and/or exchanged item is not covered and is the responsibility of the buyer.
If item has been used - we are unable to provide any refunds OR exchanges. Our warehouse team will be inspecting the mat. (i.e. used item will not be accepted and will be returned to you)
- For all returns, it is highly recommended that you use registered post or a trackable courier as we cannot accept responsibility for products lost in transit to us.
- Please allow up to 48hours to complete the checks.
- Once approved, all returns will be issued in a form of store credit voucher to the value of the mat(s) purchased. Cash refund will incur a $10 return processing fee, unless the product is a defect item.
- Any refund amount will be less the original shipping cost.
NO refund or exchanges will be offered on any SALE items.
- All international sales are final.
Little Wiwa reserves the right to decline a return request subject to our discretion and amend these terms at any time.
As all our orders are dispatched from the warehouse the next business day, in the event of cancellation, shipping cost may not be refundable if the item(s) have been dispatched.
Please email email@example.com to let us know as soon as possible.
In some cases, we may not be able to retrieve the item(s) in time so the purchaser is responsible to organise and pay for the shipping cost for returning the item(s) sent. Once the returned item(s) are received at the warehouse, then we will be able to process the refund.
If the refund has been requested, it will be sent via the original form of payment for the value of the returned item(s).