COVID-19 DELIVERY UPDATE
In light of current events, we are aware that the COVID-19 situation is causing understandable concerns amongst our families. I wanted to take this opportunity to assure you that your safety is our top priority. Together with all our stakeholders, we are taking all precautions in accordance to the advice of Australian Federal Government and World Health Organisation to keep our team safe and ensure your orders move in a timely manner.
It is important to note that Little Wiwa's team and products are NOT impacted. From a delivery perspective all our couriers have provided formal notices – all operating in the same scenarios.
Please see summary below:
- All deliveries that require Signature will be done as Authority to Leave (ATL) if the customer is not home. The drivers will still ring the doorbell but will apply a distance of approx. 2m from the front door and not ask for a physical signature.
- For all deliveries marked as ATL, delivery process will remain the same.
- In the case the parcel cannot be left in a safe place in either situation, the parcel will be taken to a respective collection point (Depot/ Parcel Connect Agents etc) for the customer to collect.
- If your parcel is delivered by Couriers Please, they will be taking photographs of all parcels delivered as ATL.
- Border Express is currently still operating with Signature on Delivery in some parts but this may change at any point in time.
- All carriers are experiencing some delays in deliveries. Perth in particular has seen the largest delay due to local government laws to tighten their grip on the Coronavirus.
- International shipments are also being delayed due to bio-tech experts having to ensure no parcels or personnel are carrying the virus.
- All customer service centres are either closing, working remotely or only available via email. Every freight company is changing this process daily so please appreciate that the CS teams from our respective carriers may have delayed responses or no ability to answer calls.
We ask for all our clients’ patience and understanding in this difficult time on the freight delays and impacts, as these matters are beyond anyone’s control. Having said that, the above processes and delays may change at any given time. We will provide any updates as soon as we receive them and do our very best to maintain our high level of service.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED
If Stock is available (please check listings for details), all orders will be processed within 2 business days. Once the orders have been despatched, deliveries will take place Monday through Friday between 9:00am - 5:00pm. Transit times differ between areas. We are not able to provide a specific time for the delivery of your order.
PLEASE NOTE: Our packages are oversized and bulky - so we are not able to deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers. Transit times may vary for regional locations.
If you wish to have your package left at the front/ back door upon delivery if no one is home, please let us know in the Notes section at Checkout.
We can deliver Australia-wide. If you can't find your city or town on the product page or at the checkout, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quote.
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking ID in your dedicated email address to track the progress of your delivery.
The below estimated transit time-frames are indicative based on the information provided by our courier provider and apply from time your order is dispatched.
Adelaide 1-2 business days
Albury 1-2 business days
Bendigo 1-2 business days
Brisbane 2-3 business days
Bundaberg 3-5 business days
Cairns 4-7 business days
Canberra 1-2 business days
Central Coast 2-3 business days
Coffs Harbour 2-3 business days
Geelong 1-2 business days
Gladstone 3-5 business days
Gold Coast 2-3 business days
Hobart 3-5 business days
Launceston 3-4 business days
Mackay 4-7 business days
Maryborough 3-5 business days
Melbourne 1-2 business days
Newcastle 1-2 business days
Northern Rivers 2-3 business days
Orange 2-3 business days
Perth 4-7 business days
Port Macquarie 2-3 business days
Regional VIC: 2-4 business days
Rockhampton 3-5 business days
Sunshine Coast 3-4 business days
Sydney 1-2 business days
Tamworth 2-3 business days
Toowoomba 3-4 business days
Townsville 4-7 business days
Widebay 3-5 business days
Wollongong 2-3 business days