COVID-19 DELIVERY UPDATE
In light of current events, we are aware that the COVID-19 situation is causing understandable concerns amongst our families. I wanted to take this opportunity to assure you that your safety is our top priority. Together with all our stakeholders, we are taking all precautions in accordance to the advice of Australian Federal Government and World Health Organisation to keep our team safe and ensure your orders move in a timely manner.
It is important to note that Little Wiwa's team and products are NOT impacted. From a delivery perspective all our couriers have provided formal notices – all operating in the same scenarios.
Please see summary below:
- All deliveries that require Signature will be done as Authority to Leave (ATL) if the customer is not home. The drivers will still ring the doorbell but will apply a distance of approx. 2m from the front door and not ask for a physical signature.
- For all deliveries marked as ATL, delivery process will remain the same.
- In the case the parcel cannot be left in a safe place in either situation, the parcel will be taken to a respective collection point (Depot/ Parcel Connect Agents etc) for the customer to collect.
- If your parcel is delivered by Couriers Please, they will be taking photographs of all parcels delivered as ATL.
- International shipments are also being delayed due to bio-tech experts having to ensure no parcels or personnel are carrying the virus.
- All carriers are currently experiencing significant delays.
These delays are mainly due to:
* Borders Locked Down – Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia’s Borders have been locked down and there are large delays to get through border check points. This has added more time to deliver to these locations.
* Grounded flights - As there are far less flights interstate and overseas, and borders have been locked down or require stringent checks before crossing, it means freight is now travelling by road where it can.
* Influx in online ordering – Carriers are currently experiencing an influx of parcels 3x the Christmas period volume.
* Less scans for tracking – To ensure parcels keep moving, there will be limited scans on items which will result in delayed tracking. Some items may reach their destination before tracking appears.
* All Services – Currently both standard and express services are experiencing the same delays.
At the moment, we are seeing ETAs in the following timeframes:
Melb Metro - 7-14 business days
Sydney Metro - 4-10 business days
NSW - 7-14 business days
VIC-Regional, QLD, SA, WA, TAS, NT – 14-28 business days
International – 14-28 business days
*Some parcels may arrive sooner, however, these will be the exception
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED
If Stock is available (please check listings for details), all orders will be processed within 2 business days. Once the orders have been despatched, deliveries will take place Monday through Friday between 9:00am - 5:00pm. Transit times differ between areas. We are not able to provide a specific time for the delivery of your order.
PLEASE NOTE: Our packages are oversized and bulky - so we are not able to deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers. Transit times may vary for regional locations.
If you wish to have your package left at the front/ back door upon delivery if no one is home, please let us know in the Notes section at Checkout.
We can deliver Australia-wide. If you can't find your city or town on the product page or at the checkout, contact us on email@example.com for a delivery quote.
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a tracking ID in your dedicated email address to track the progress of your delivery.
The below estimated transit time-frames are indicative based on the information provided by our courier provider and apply from time your order is dispatched.
Adelaide 1-2 business days
Albury 1-2 business days
Bendigo 1-2 business days
Brisbane 2-3 business days
Bundaberg 3-5 business days
Cairns 4-7 business days
Canberra 1-2 business days
Central Coast 2-3 business days
Coffs Harbour 2-3 business days
Geelong 1-2 business days
Gladstone 3-5 business days
Gold Coast 2-3 business days
Hobart 3-5 business days
Launceston 3-4 business days
Mackay 4-7 business days
Maryborough 3-5 business days
Melbourne 1-2 business days
Newcastle 1-2 business days
Northern Rivers 2-3 business days
Orange 2-3 business days
Perth 4-7 business days
Port Macquarie 2-3 business days
Regional VIC: 2-4 business days
Rockhampton 3-5 business days
Sunshine Coast 3-4 business days
Sydney 1-2 business days
Tamworth 2-3 business days
Toowoomba 3-4 business days
Townsville 4-7 business days
Widebay 3-5 business days
Wollongong 2-3 business days