Natur Sage Generös Play Mat
THE NATUR LÖV SAGE X GEOMETRISK GREY
Designed in Australia and inspired by Scandinavian aesthetics, The Natur is one of our best-selling original designs.
Honouring nature, and a tribute to our love for greenery and foliage, the Löv had come to be loved by many with fondness for a touch of flora that brings calmness to any space.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk in grey is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- customer service
- play mat
- Little Wiwa
I love our little wiwa playmate and it is ideal for when we have all of the babies over from parents group as they have plenty of cushioned space to play
Hi Bianca, What a gorgeous group of little bubs!! Thank you so much for sharing the photo with us, and for taking the time to write a review! It's not the easiest thing to find time when you are a mum, so we really appreciate it. :) All the best, The Little Wiwa Team x
Our playmat is everything we could have hoped for. My 4 month old is so happy on it. I’m also glad it doesn’t get pierced by sharp dog nails.
Love our mat, the quality is great. This is the 3rd mat i have purchased over 7 years (the first two from other brands) and this mat is beautiful in colour, a great softness and thickness and was delivered so quickly! I was impressed as i wasn’t expecting it until the end of August. Thank you so much!
Took sometime to send due to covid-19 however its worth the wait, super love love love the design as its my fav clr and material is sooo comfyy ,we even ditch the bed and sleep on it with our baby ❤️❤️
My little one loves it, and so do i. It provides a safe place on our wooden floors for learning to roll. It is so easy to wipe up the tummy times spews.
Love the company, owner is lovely and our daughter loves this mat! Thankyou!
After our little guy started crawling the circle was a little small so we purchased the big mat. So good for all those falls and looks great in our loungeroom. Thanks again, well worth every cent!
I absolutely LOVE my new large play mat for my Bub. It allows her a large space to roll and learn to crawl with beautiful soft padding in case she bumps her head. It’s soooo easy to clean and move to different rooms as needed. I was hesitant to spend the money for so long but I definitely won’t even regret buying my play mat.
Fell in love at first sight with Little Wiwa mats. I was pleasantly surprised at how soft and thick it is. We don't just use it for kids play time but for us adults to lie on when we're watching the TV in the living room as well! Love it so much I actually bought a 2nd one in a different colour!
Did a lot of research before investing in a play mat for our little boy, so glad we did as our sage mat has exceeded our expectations! My 4 month old son absolutely loves his new play mat. The large is the perfect size for him to roll around on and learn to crawl, and will grow with him. Couldn’t be more pleased.
This entire experience was five star. Not only Is our mat beautiful, practical and comfortable but it’s completely stress free. I don’t need to worry about spills, on the floor picnics, or quick nappy changes because it’s just so easy to clean and maintain. I feel what stood out most was the wonderful customer service I received. If you have a little one then you need this - to be honest I’m not sure how I lived without it !
Absolutely love the mat we purchased lately! Beautiful colours and printing. It's super comfy and cooling! It's perfect for tummy time, play time and more!
We absolutely love our little wiwa play mat. We have concrete floors and needed something to create a safe play area for our 6 month old. He absolutely loves it and we love the padding which allows him to safely roll, tumble and play.
Really happy with my purchase! Mat is soft, easy to clean, looks great and is a quality product.
We love our mat - it's seriously the best buy we've made since having our baby. We use it all day every day, and it doesn't comprise our style or comfort!!! We can not recommend this product enough!
Fast response and delivery during ordering. Well packaged. Beautiful shade of sage colour and blends well with ours and my sister’s interiors even though we have different style homes. It stays cool and doesn’t heat up. I am super sensitive and I sensed ABSOLUTELY NO toxic smells or skin reactions. Best of all easy to clean. Our little Charlie loves his playmat. Thank you !!
I bought this mat in the "Generos" size and it's awesome! Really thick and soft, my only reason for giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is that I wish it were bigger -- I would happily pay extra for a larger size again.
The Little Wiwa Mat is fantastic! It’s a comfortable place to lay with my baby and play and safe for when she rolls. It’s also very stylish! Great quality and very versatile! I highly recommend.
Having a puppy and a newborn means lots of mess daily. It is impossible to keep the carpet clean with the pup rolling on it all day. Not forgetting spills / eating treats on it. I didn’t want to get the bright coloured playmats as it’d spoil the look of my living room - then came Little Wiwa. They look great and are super easy to clean and is so plush and comfy I love activities on it with my baby girl and diaper change on teh floor is much safer and easier! The print on the reverse is really nice too - perfect for me when i want to change / refresh the look. Love it!!