Natur Sage Generös Play Mat
THE NATUR LÖV SAGE X GEOMETRISK GREY
Designed in Australia and inspired by Scandinavian aesthetics, The Natur is one of our best-selling original designs.
Honouring nature, and a tribute to our love for greenery and foliage, the Löv had come to be loved by many with fondness for a touch of flora that brings calmness to any space.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk in grey is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- When cleaning your play mat, you should always try the recommended daily method of cleaning with a clean cloth with warm water first. If this is proven to be ineffective for your needs, for stubborn stains or grease, you are able to use a light dilution of soap (such as your basic dishwashing liquid that you use to wash your plates) with warm water (ratio 1:5) and use a clean damp cloth with a gentle sweeping motion with very light pressure.
- As this is the recommended method of gently cleaning your mat, if you feel that there is a need to use further cleaning products outside of our recommendation, choice of product will be at the user’s own risk and discretion. We would recommend that a spot test is performed prior to using the choice of cleanser by leaving it on your mat to react for at least 48 hours before using. Kindly note that any side effects and/or damages (immediate or gradual) from the use of any cleaning method outside of our recommendation is not covered by our Warranty Policy.
- Ensure that the play mat in used/ stored in dry and well ventilated/ aerated areas. Spaces that has poor ventilation and rising damp areas may cause mould/mildew to occur and this may not be reversible.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- play mat
- customer service
- Little Wiwa
Baby and fur baby proof
I absolutely love our play mat! It’s big enough for my 2 month old baby Carly and her bestie Zoe the Blue heeler pup :) so easy to clean, dog hair vacuums right off and any spills wipe off with a damp cloth easily. The spongey texture is great for tummy time providing support for a bouncy head.
Wish I’d gotten it sooner!
This has been one of my best baby purchases. The mat is so comfortable to sit on and easy to clean, so I’m not worried about my toddler eating on it or my baby’s spit up. It’s great for my baby’s tummy time, I much prefer her lie on this than the carpet. The colour sage is beautiful and overall the mat seems like good quality.
Love the look, the comfort knowing our baby is safe playing on this mat and that it is easy to keep clean. Would highly recommend!
Great mat for the whole family
We love our play mat. By far the most used baby item that we have purchased. We also use it for stretching & it makes it easier for the grandparents to play with our baby too!
We love it!!!
The rug has been a game changer in our house with three little boys under four. They play with their toys on it, eat morning tea, the baby does tummy time and dad stretches out on it after work!! A beautiful design and good quality material just adds to the value!!
Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for your kind feedback - it really means a lot to us! So glad to hear that the whole family is enjoying it, hope there's room for everyone to use it at the same time! LW Team x
Love love love
I looked at so many options before choosing a Little Wiwa and am so pleased with the decision. It is perfect! Such good quality and a really stylish design. Plus delivery was super quick despite the country being in lockdown. I'll be getting another!
Hi Ruth, Thank you so much for your lovely review! That you so much for your support on our small business and for choosing to purchase a Little Wiwa for your little one and home. Glad to hear that your mat arrived quickly despite the unprecedented delays due to high demands. Your little one looks absolutely adorable enjoying her mat. Kind regards, LW Team x
Excellent for parents group
I love our little wiwa playmate and it is ideal for when we have all of the babies over from parents group as they have plenty of cushioned space to play
Hi Bianca, What a gorgeous group of little bubs!! Thank you so much for sharing the photo with us, and for taking the time to write a review! It's not the easiest thing to find time when you are a mum, so we really appreciate it. :) All the best, The Little Wiwa Team x
Our playmat is everything we could have hoped for. My 4 month old is so happy on it. I’m also glad it doesn’t get pierced by sharp dog nails.
Beautiful mat and speedy delivery!
Love our mat, the quality is great. This is the 3rd mat i have purchased over 7 years (the first two from other brands) and this mat is beautiful in colour, a great softness and thickness and was delivered so quickly! I was impressed as i wasn’t expecting it until the end of August. Thank you so much!
Soft and easy care
My little one loves it, and so do i. It provides a safe place on our wooden floors for learning to roll. It is so easy to wipe up the tummy times spews.
Love the company, owner is lovely and our daughter loves this mat! Thankyou!
2nd purchase from little wiwa just as happy
After our little guy started crawling the circle was a little small so we purchased the big mat. So good for all those falls and looks great in our loungeroom. Thanks again, well worth every cent!
Best Post Baby Purchase
I absolutely LOVE my new large play mat for my Bub. It allows her a large space to roll and learn to crawl with beautiful soft padding in case she bumps her head. It’s soooo easy to clean and move to different rooms as needed. I was hesitant to spend the money for so long but I definitely won’t even regret buying my play mat.
Absolutely beautiful, such a hit!
Did a lot of research before investing in a play mat for our little boy, so glad we did as our sage mat has exceeded our expectations! My 4 month old son absolutely loves his new play mat. The large is the perfect size for him to roll around on and learn to crawl, and will grow with him. Couldn’t be more pleased.
This entire experience was five star. Not only Is our mat beautiful, practical and comfortable but it’s completely stress free. I don’t need to worry about spills, on the floor picnics, or quick nappy changes because it’s just so easy to clean and maintain. I feel what stood out most was the wonderful customer service I received. If you have a little one then you need this - to be honest I’m not sure how I lived without it !
The perfect mat for our active baby boy!
We absolutely love our little wiwa play mat. We have concrete floors and needed something to create a safe play area for our 6 month old. He absolutely loves it and we love the padding which allows him to safely roll, tumble and play.
Really happy with my purchase! Mat is soft, easy to clean, looks great and is a quality product.
Best baby buy ever
We love our mat - it's seriously the best buy we've made since having our baby. We use it all day every day, and it doesn't comprise our style or comfort!!! We can not recommend this product enough!
Beautiful chic sage playmat
Fast response and delivery during ordering. Well packaged. Beautiful shade of sage colour and blends well with ours and my sister’s interiors even though we have different style homes. It stays cool and doesn’t heat up. I am super sensitive and I sensed ABSOLUTELY NO toxic smells or skin reactions. Best of all easy to clean. Our little Charlie loves his playmat. Thank you !!