Lille Verden Signatur Play Mat [Generös]
LILLE VERDEN X GEOMETRISK GREY
Lille Verden (Small World)
Welcome to our magical small world, imagined from the innocence of a child. Where all bunnies, bears, deer and foxes wander harmoniously around the woodlands. Alongside the stretch of train tracks, little houses scatter near lakes, surrounded by tall trees and hills to climb. Invigorating the little ones’ imagination to play while nurturing ours, as the shade of sage wash unnecessary worries with a calm. Our new collection is tailored for the family, where simplicity meets creativity. The Lille Verden is designed to encourage the little ones to express their imagination and experiences in their unique ways, where anything is possible and endless.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk in grey is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Tying in the old and the new, the Lille Verden X Geometrisk Grey is the symphonious union of a new generation of Little Wiwa® Mats to come.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- play mat
- living room
We bought our second mat to extend our play area now that we have 2 children!!! They are so good. I move the baby playpen in the evenings and do some yogilates on it once my babies are down. So comfy and much better than a yoga mat!
I am so happy with our new play mat. It’s is the perfect rug for our lounge room. It’s beautiful and so soft for the kids to play on. They just love how comfy it is and I’m loving how easy it is to clean!
We love our little wiwa mat. So soft and very high quality. Perfect for playtime
It is perfect. Exactly what we were looking for.
Loved this mat. Stylish and functional
It’s one of the very USEFUL items I got for my baby. Light, easy to clean, the color is beautiful. And most importantly it’s soft so it helps my son to roll.
It was a gift for new grandson due in April . It is the third one I’ve brought so they are very good ! H we loved my first grandson to crawl he loves his !
We love it! Incredibly soft to sit on but still firm enough for construction play, train sets etc. Such a gorgeous colour too. Would highly recommend.
Our little boy loves his play mat! I was unsure which design to purchase but so glad we chose this one. He is fascinated with the designs on the sage background. The colour is beautiful and ties in seamlessly to our living room. This mat is so cushioned and comfortable I would highly recommend.
We love this soft play mat.
We have previously used this mat at our childcare and absolutely loved it.. so I decided to order one for my self. It’s soft and great colours... great for my baby who has just learned to stand and it’s a great safety mat too.
So glad I made the decision to purchase this high quality mat! It is super comfy for bubs and me. It’s a bit slippery if bubs is crawling with pants on (funny for me!), but a soft landing if there’s a face plant. I like the print, definitely recommend.
We initially ordered the Cirkular for the nursery but ended up ordering the Generos for the living room once our little man needed more room to move around. We're sure that the mats have contributed to our child's mobility, highly recommend the product/s.
Excellent service with super fast delivery and the mat is exactly as I expected. I wish I had ordered it sooner!
Very good quality and soft for babies to play.
Our new granddaughter is loving her new mat - easy to keep clean and is comfortable
This play mat is amazing. It feels lovely and makes it easy to clean up after bubs accidents. I wish I had of bought one sooner.
After being delayed in transit, we finally received the mat and have already put it to use. (unfortunately it was delayed in Transit). I love how soft and cushioned it is and the simple design on the front, a great base to inspire the imagination!
We absolutely love our new little Wiwa playmat. It looks fabulous, and is great to play, tumble, and rest on. Our 2yr old loves it too and regularly does his yoga on it as it’s so soft! Can’t wait for Bub no. 2 to arrive and start to enjoy as well! Great service and delivery also.