Signatur Latte Generös Play Mat
THE GEOMETRISK LATTE X GEOMETRISK GREY
The Signatur Latte has the original foundation of your favourite Little Wiwa® play mats, with the double the love for neutral shades. Boasting an earthy tone that blends seamlessly into most décor, our Latte resembles the creamy coffee beverage we all love and need to begin a peaceful day with.
Little Wiwa®️ play mats are renowned for their simplicity within minimalist style lovers, and the Latte is no exception. True to our vision as Play Mats for the Minimalists, paired with our signature Geometrisk Grey, the Signatur Latte play mat is a mighty addition to our well-loved classic range.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
The minimalist homes must-have.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- When cleaning your play mat, you should always try the recommended daily method of cleaning with a clean cloth with warm water first. If this is proven to be ineffective for your needs, for stubborn stains or grease, you are able to use a light dilution of soap (such as your basic dishwashing liquid that you use to wash your plates) with warm water (ratio 1:5) and use a clean damp cloth with a gentle sweeping motion with very light pressure.
- As this is the recommended method of gently cleaning your mat, if you feel that there is a need to use further cleaning products outside of our recommendation, choice of product will be at the user’s own risk and discretion. We would recommend that a spot test is performed prior to using the choice of cleanser by leaving it on your mat to react for at least 48 hours before using. Kindly note that any side effects and/or damages (immediate or gradual) from the use of any cleaning method outside of our recommendation is not covered by our Warranty Policy.
- Ensure that the play mat in used/ stored in dry and well ventilated/ aerated areas. Spaces that has poor ventilation and rising damp areas may cause mould/mildew to occur and this may not be reversible.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- play mat
- place items
- trip hazard
- latte side
Beautiful playmat, the style is perfect and easy to wipe down. Durable and soft for babies learning to move, very happy
Love this item! Bigger then expected and is perfect for growing baby. Highly recommend!
Signatur Latte Generös
Very happy with the mat, good quality and design , the only issue is i ordered the Latte colour and the ay it was rolled the latte side still curls casuing a trip hazard , i have place items on the mat to try and straighten it but it still curls . i like the grey as well but i did buy it for the Latte side
Hi Elaine, Thank you for your recent feedback regarding the play mat. We're glad to hear that you love the design and quality as they are indeed made of the best quality foams; however I'd love to be of assistance in regards to your concerns on the curled edges, as it sounds like the mat has not fully flattened yet and we might be able to correct the issue. Just to give you a general overview - as the play mats are all rolled tightly into the packaging to keep it as volumetrically small as possible for shipping purposes, sometimes they can sometimes be rolled up a little too tight. In the guide booklet provided with each of our mats, we do advise you to perform a reverse roll on your mat before you commence using the mat. We've also sent you a more detailed step by step method in a separate email as well. Hope this helps :) Abby x
Little Wiwa Play mat
This is the second time I have bought this play mat. I bought for a daughter who uses it still everyday. My grand daughter is just coming up to 2. I have now bought for another daughter whose baby is due any day so it hasn’t been used as yet but I’m confident it will get just as must use. Wonderful product.
Perfect for our 7mo
The mat provides so much more cushioning than we expected which is perfect for our bub who still toppled over as she’s learning to sit & crawl. Super easy to clean (hello nappy free time!) and looks fab in our house too!
Just what I was looking for, not only does it look good, it feels amazing and a good thickness to support my babies falls.
So fantastic, my son loves it!