Signatur Sage Play Mat [Generös] - PREORDER
THE GEOMETRISK SAGE X GEOMETRISK GREY
The Signatur Sage has the original foundation of your favourite Little Wiwa® mats, with double the burst of colours and fun! Boasting shades of sage and grey – it is the perfect colour combination for a shared, neutral-gender space for both your little girls and boys.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- play mat
- Little Wiwa
So great I bought a second mat!
These mats look great, the size is perfect and they are comfortable. I loved our mat so much that I bought another one to cover up the **** carpet in our playroom. Great service and speedy delivery- thank you!
Perfect hangout zone
Great to comfortably play with bub on the floor. Easy to wipe clean.
We all love it!
Babies and adults playing with the babies all love the mat! It is just the right thickness and firmness yet soft and cool to the touch. The pattern and color are also stylish and cute!
I have an early crawler in a rental with carpet, nappy off time had become increasingly stressful. This mat has been the most useful thing during isolation, we spend most of our day on it. It’s very easy to clean, is really comfortable for baby and his little knees and looks great in the room. I have also been using it to exercise in the evenings.
We love our little wiwa play mat! It’s the perfect addition to our living room and somewhere the kids can play on safely. The material is super easy to clean and feels cool to the touch which is great for our warm weather in Singapore. Thank you!
Worth Every Penny!
Loved all the designs by Little Wiwa! The quality is Top notch, spongy and bouncy to cushion our body weight and doesn’t feel too tough or too soft - It felt juuuuussst nice. =D I’m really happy with my purchase and I encourage all parents with small kiddos to get this. You won’t regret it :) Thanks Shanti for the great service as well!
Awesome play mat!!
I was lucky enough to win a Little Wiwa voucher to put towards a play mat. The delivery was super speedy and the mat itself is fabulous! My 3 month old twins love it (as do their older brothers) and both happily do their tummy time now! Thank you Little Wiwa, would highly recommend their play mats!!
Within half an hour of receiving our playmat, my daughter rolled from back to front for the first time. Wasn’t expecting to love it so much, My 3 year old actually comes and sets up his play space on the mat as well. We will be purchasing another one just for him I think! Thanks for an awesome product guys!
Love Love Love
It has created a safe, stylish environment for our daughter to play on... live our purchase!
My son loves it!
Absolutely great. As my son has eczema. Just the perfect play mat as he loves rolling on it. I'm a happy mama ☺️
Love love love
This playmat has completed our playroom. It’s so soft to sit on for the little ones with looking stylish at the same time. It’s super easy to clean which is great. We love our wiwa play mat.
I can’t believe I haven’t ordered one before, this mat is gorgeous and perfect for my little ones! The service was amazing and it was shipoed our the next day!
I bought 2 of the large signatur sage mats for our living room as our rental carpet is old and hideous. The mats look wonderful, they are great for our 7month old for crawling and meal times. So easy to clean. Easy to vacuum and wipe and great quality. Very comfy to sit and play on. Would be great for yoga! I have recommended them to friends and would definitely buy another one if needed.
Baby rolled over day one of owning her new mat!
Our daughter is 7 months old and although she sits like a champ she hates moving or rolling. Hates being on her tummy or back! Day one of having the mat and she rolled over! Not once but all day! She loves to move around as it’s easy for her to slide backwards! Game changer in her movements!
We love our Signatur Sage matt. It’s so soft to sit on with bubba and such a beautiful colour. It goes perfectly in our living room! Highly recommend this product.
We are so happy that we found our mat. It is such good quality and looks beautiful in our lounge. Our baby loves playing on it and all the drool and other messes are so easy to clean. Our dog has attempted to dig at it with no success luckily. It really is perfect! I sit on it most of the day as well and it is so soft.
My child wasn’t attempting to crawl on our normal matt. However first day with the Wiwa mat she fell into her tummy didn’t cry and started moving herself backwards. She does this all the time now. And can now transfer her skills onto carpet. This Mat has given her the confidence with its soft and sleek texture. Also comfortable for mum to sit on and change her nappy.
Great addition to your home
My favourite purchase for not only me but my newborn. Having experienced a number of injuries after becoming a Mum - this mat is the best addition to our home as it allows comfortable floor time for baby and parents but can also be used for a Pilates mat for workouts
Love this mat. super soft and looks great