Signatur Rosa Play Mat [Generös]
The Geometrisk Rosa X Geometrisk Grey
The Signatur ROSA is designed in Australia and inspired by Scandinavian aesthethics, as are its predecessors. It is derived from our original and best-selling designs however coloured with a darker, dusty blush - another simple yet beautifully muted design.
The Signatur Rosa mats come in the Generös, Cirkulär and Små sizes.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non toxic TPU Foam
Designed in Australia
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable and sustainable! Handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates. So be sure not to cut them off ;)
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (dish) detergent. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- play mat
- customer service
- living room
I love the product! My baby love the product! Everyone in the family enjoy the product. Definitely great quality and worth the $!
Worth the wait!
Was so excited we heard a knock on our door after receiving an update that the mats were on their way. Oh boy! Couldn’t have chosen a better mat for our baby girl! So soft and the quality is superb. Even the picky husband wants to order another one for the lounge!
2nd purchase! Best PlayMat in the market at the moment. Satisfied with both purchases.
Excellent mat. We have painted on it, ate on it, no nappy time and had sensory play on it. It does it all and wipes clean. Great quality.
Obsessed with Little Wiwa
This is actually my 2nd playmat from Little Wiwa. I absolutely love how pretty and squishy the mat is. I don’t have to worry about my kids hurting themselves if they fall on the mat. The designs are what attracted me in the first place. Fits my monochrome-themed home perfectly!
Loving our mat
We are loving our mat! It’s extremely easy to clean and soft when our 10 month old bumps her head on the mat!! We rolling up at the end of the day and roll it back down each morning, it makes cleaning my floors much easier and ensures no one walks in it in the middle of the night. I just love our Wiwa mat and al does our little baby! We love it so much we have a smaller size that we take to people’s homes when we visit. It allows me to know her play area is clean and safe no matter where we go!!!! We love them! All my friends with babies/kids comment on how great the mat is when they see and touch it!!
It’s just a right time to purchase this product. My 5 months daughter love it!
Fast delivery and the mat has transformed our living room into a safe space for our little girl. Love it, thank you :)
My baby loves this mat! She's now already showing signs of crawling which I hadn't seen previously.
Great quality and lovely design
Love the quality of our mat. The design and colour is very classy and minimalist. It blends right in with our furniture. My bub and I just couldn't get snough of playing on it since we received it!
I recommend this playmat to ANYONE with a baby or child! AMAZING, great to learn to crawl, walk & play
Fast delivery and such great quality Mat.
It is a great mat and my little one loves it!
Gorgeous mat. Lovely colors and design, soft and textured. Perfect for a play space or as part of a living space (when your living space has turned into a place space) because you are in a 2 bedroom! Beautiful and functional.
My baby really enjoys her new playmat. Nice and soft and definitely worth the money.
We love this mat, we have one in the nursery and one in the living room. Thick, sturdy and easy to wipe clean!
These play mats are amazing quality and are a must have! I have two!
And then there were two..!
Bought the generos for upstairs toy room.. already have the circular in baby #2’s room. As with the circular I loveeeee the quality, the design, and most Of all the customer service !
Better than expected :)
My baby has developed so much after we purchased the play mat. And it’s a lot better for us to play with her too, giving we now have so much space to share. We loved it and strongly recommend it.
we put the play mat in my girls room and the kids love it! definitely getting another one for my son's room :)