Signatur Rosa Generös Play Mat
THE GEOMETRISK ROSA X GEOMETRISK GREY
The Signatur Rosa has the original foundation of your favourite Little Wiwa® mats, with double the burst of colours and fun! Boasting shades of dusty blush and grey – it oozes an irresistible tender and feminine element that calls out to the little girls in us.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- play mat
- customer service
- living room
I love the product! My baby love the product! Everyone in the family enjoy the product. Definitely great quality and worth the $!
Was so excited we heard a knock on our door after receiving an update that the mats were on their way. Oh boy! Couldn’t have chosen a better mat for our baby girl! So soft and the quality is superb. Even the picky husband wants to order another one for the lounge!
2nd purchase! Best PlayMat in the market at the moment. Satisfied with both purchases.
Excellent mat. We have painted on it, ate on it, no nappy time and had sensory play on it. It does it all and wipes clean. Great quality.
This is actually my 2nd playmat from Little Wiwa. I absolutely love how pretty and squishy the mat is. I don’t have to worry about my kids hurting themselves if they fall on the mat. The designs are what attracted me in the first place. Fits my monochrome-themed home perfectly!
We are loving our mat! It’s extremely easy to clean and soft when our 10 month old bumps her head on the mat!! We rolling up at the end of the day and roll it back down each morning, it makes cleaning my floors much easier and ensures no one walks in it in the middle of the night. I just love our Wiwa mat and al does our little baby! We love it so much we have a smaller size that we take to people’s homes when we visit. It allows me to know her play area is clean and safe no matter where we go!!!! We love them! All my friends with babies/kids comment on how great the mat is when they see and touch it!!
It’s just a right time to purchase this product. My 5 months daughter love it!
Fast delivery and the mat has transformed our living room into a safe space for our little girl. Love it, thank you :)
My baby loves this mat! She's now already showing signs of crawling which I hadn't seen previously.
Love the quality of our mat. The design and colour is very classy and minimalist. It blends right in with our furniture. My bub and I just couldn't get snough of playing on it since we received it!
Love the depth so it’s not too hard on the baby’s body. Love the soft pink colour. It’s good having the option to turn over and use the grey side. Waterproof and can be cleaned easily.
Hi Thilini, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We really appreciate the support in our little business :) Kindest, LW Team x
I bought the Little Wiwa large play mat for my children’s playroom and we all absolutely love it. It is so comfortable to sit on and very easy to clean and the colours and patterns are very stylish. I loved it so much that I bought three more for each of my children’s bedrooms.
Loveee it very useful and nice color.
This is the perfect mat for little baby who is learning to stand up:) just a bit small:)
I recommend this playmat to ANYONE with a baby or child! AMAZING, great to learn to crawl, walk & play
Fast delivery and such great quality Mat.
It is a great mat and my little one loves it!
Gorgeous mat. Lovely colors and design, soft and textured. Perfect for a play space or as part of a living space (when your living space has turned into a place space) because you are in a 2 bedroom! Beautiful and functional.
My baby really enjoys her new playmat. Nice and soft and definitely worth the money.
We love this mat, we have one in the nursery and one in the living room. Thick, sturdy and easy to wipe clean!