Signatur Navy Generös Play Mat
THE SIGNATUR GREY X GEOMETRISK NAVY
The Signatur Navy has the original foundation of your favourite Little Wiwa® mats, with a special edition of grey to it, boasting shapes and arches that resembles little smiley faces. Paired with a deep navy shade for the little (or big) boys, the Signatur Navy is a playful take of our Signatur series.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- play mat
- Little Wiwa
Have had this for a month so far and the quality and feel is great. At a decent size it gives you a lot of freedom for placing little ones down and will cover a good area for when he becomes more active. Highly recommended :)
We are loving our new playmat for our 8month old! Perfect size and great colour. Thank you
Highly recommend. Easy to clean & very soft. Makes a good yoga mat for mum & dad too
The quality of the mat is so good. No any plastic-like smell at all. The color and pattern are exactly the same as the pictures. The mat is very comfortable to step on and lie down. Will recommend it to friends.
We absolutely LOVE our Little Wiwa play mat. It is so soft and comfortable yet seems very durable too, it looks great and is easy to clean. We have ours under our large play pen and it works perfectly. Impressed with the prompt delivery and great communication too. Highly recommended.
BEST MAT EVER!!!!
I am really loving this mat so much that I'm sitting on the mat whilst watching the television instead of sitting on my sofa!! Thank you so much Shanti! BEST EVER!!!
Signatur Navy Play Mat
Great product. Would recommend to others.
This mat is fantastic! Not only does it protect my little one's body (and head) as she is currently learning to stand on her feet, it also looks great in the lounge room. Could not recommend this more!
Love it Love it Love it
Kids all love being on Mat even lying on it with their fav pillow. Best part so easy to clean and kids now know blue colour side playtime grey colour side play time over. Thank you for the great product
Best Mat Ever!
We already own a mat from Little Wiwa that our daughter has used and abused for years and now lives in her playroom. However after moving in a new house with tiles everywhere we decided to purchase another another one for the living space as the house is always full of kids and babies and its perfect for my workouts too!
So impressed with the quality and how stylish our mat looks. We use it in our tv lounge where our twins spend lots of time playing. Comfy to sit on and easy to keep clean. So much more hygienic than the old carpet we had. Great investment if you have young kids
Loving the play mat!
Our daughter loving playing on the mat and as parents it’s relief to know that our daughter is on the very cushiony mat. And my father in law now wants tha mat for his yoga mat too;)
This mat is amazing, the most softest mat we have ever owned. Our little fella loves it, we have taken it everywhere we go. Thabk you so much
So easy to clean, quite soft and nice colour!
Such a beautiful product, most
Such a beautiful product, most baby mats are covered in fluorescent colours and smell of PVC! This mat is extra cushiony reversible and comes in gorgeous colours, we love it!!
Love our mat! Great for
Love our mat! Great for our bub to lay on and play. Looks super cute as a back ground for photos too!
Amazing mat, very stylish and
Amazing mat, very stylish and pretty. So soft and comfortable for baby and adults!
Such a great play mat!
Such a great play mat! So comfortable and stylish!
The play mat is really
The play mat is really great for my little one to do tummy time and play around on.
Excellent mat to play on