Natur Blush Generös Play Mat
THE NATUR LÖV BLUSH X GEOMETRISK GREY
Designed in Australia and inspired by Scandinavian aesthetics, The Natur is one of our best-selling original designs.
Honouring nature, and a tribute to our love for greenery and foliage, the Löv had come to be loved by many with fondness for a touch of flora that brings calmness to any space.
This particular shade of Löv in blush is inspired by the beautiful season of Sakura blossoms and Hanami (花見, Flower Viewing) custom in Japan, where family and friends come together to enjoy the transient beauty of flowers.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk in grey is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- i.e pants
Absolutely love the mat. Perfect for my little one to play on all day. And I sit on it with her so much, I’m so happy it’s so comfortable. And such pretty colours! And such quick delivery! Thank you so much
It was a great playmat and perfect size, downside it is slippery with or without clothing (i.e pants) when the little one attempts to crawl.
Not only is my child getting daily use from her mat, so are we. It’s so functional and has a great soft, spongy feeling. So it’s comfortable for both mum and dad to get down on the play mat and interact with our child also. I love the bright, fun design and also the different design on the back, perfect if our second child is a boy and we can flip from the pink side to the minimalist grey design! Easy to wipe down and clean. Would definitely recommend!
We are LOVING our mat. We use it all day, everyday. Our little princess just loves playing with her toys, eating and everything else possible on it. Wish we had one with our boys when they were younger!! Thank you xx
the mat is definitely a great investment for my baby! it’s soft, comfy and of adequate thickness! can’t wait to see how my baby’s gonna run, hop, jump on the mat in the near future!
Our mat arrived today- it looks just like the pictures! It’s super comfy, I sat on it with our twelve week old for tummy time and I’d happily sit on it all day. She loved it too! Easy to clean baby dribble off too!
It’s so great our 8 month loves it so soft for when she is rolling and crawling around and when there are any nasty spills it’s so easy to clean
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mat. It’s both super stylish and super comfy for both my daughter and myself! Even better though was the incredible service from the Little Wiwa team - so speedy on responses and went above and beyond. Couldn’t recommend this product and brand more!
Hi Kelly, Oh my goodness, you have us all blushing from your amazing review!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and letting us know that the product is loved in your home :) Warmest, The Little Wiwa Team x
The mat feels so good! It's so foamy and has a cooling effect that my little one can just take her afternoon nap on the map itself!
Hi Yan, Thank you so much for your lovely review :) So glad your little one is enjoying her mat! All the best - LW Team
The mat is delivered very swiftly in a well packaged box. It is quite light and easy to move around. Doesn't really smell and the thickness is quite good to prevent and injuries from falling down. Highly recommend.
This is the third mat I have bought 1 for myself and grandchildren and 2 as presents they are a truly amazing product. Very fast delivery and a great company to deal with.
The playmat is awesome! After researching across many playmats, I managed to find little wiwa playmat that is non pvc and non toxic. I feel safe letting my little one on the mat now.
It’s a great product, so far so good. Quality is really good. My little one likes the lovely light prints and plays well. We have some family time with her for playing. It’s a good size mat.
Perfect soft playmat for our playroom. Easy to keep clean and very comfy to sit on. Nice and large size.
Very good. We love it!
We love it so much we may buy another
Brilliant our grand children love it ❤️❤️❤️
Love the Little Wiwa mat, it's nice and big and soft enough for both me and bub to play on the floor together
The playmat is so beautiful and it is so soft!! It's comfortable for baby and parent alike! I highly recommend and would definitely buy from little Wiwa again!