Signatur Sage Cirkulär Play Mat
THE GEOMETRISK SAGE X GEOMETRISK GREY
The Signatur Sage has the original foundation of your favourite Little Wiwa® mats, with double the burst of colours and fun! Boasting shades of sage and grey – it is the perfect colour combination for a shared, neutral-gender space for both your little girls and boys.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Cirkulär: 140cm (D) x 15mm thick (3.0kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- norm bub
- Little Wiwa
I am beyond happy with this play mat. Not only does it look amazing in my lounge room, it has saved my little babes head from hitting the hard flooring while learning balance sitting and transition to his tummy. Easy to clean and so squishy underfoot. Highly recommend.
We are yet to use it with our little one (I've used it a few times when I've had to sit on the floor) And love it, the design, softness and size fits our space perfectly. My partner is also very happy with this online purchase which is always a win!
This is our second Little Wiwa play mat and absolutely love it! Great for our house full of tiles. So safe and stylish, thanks again :)
Sturdy yet lightweight
Love the design. It's perfect for our little one and so easy to keep clean!
Hi Emily, Just wanted to thank you for such a lovely review. We really appreciate the love :) All the best, LW Team x
We've loved playing on our Little Wiwa playnat since receiving it! It is extremely comfortable and easy to clean as my little one enjoys daily tummy time and nappy off time. Definitely worth the investment!
The mats we got are absolutely amazing! Best mats we have had and can’t wait for our new norm bub to use it!!!!
My baby loves his new mat . He has started rolling and playing and looks completely content on his comfy play mat!
Has been perfect as we have hard wooden floors. Very good for tummy time - for kids and adults! Looks great in her nursery. Easy to clean.
The perfect play mat for our baby, and big kids. Great size, easy to move around the house, and great colour way! Thanks for great customer service!
We are very happy with our purchases! My son really enjoys being on the mats and it is really easy maintenance when he has little accidents during diaper changes! On top of it, while we are currently celebrating the month of Ramadhan, the whole family loves doing our night prayers together using the mats. The mats not only protect my child but provides comfort for my whole family as well.
Much love for this design!!! And so convenient if water spills or anything just wipe it off with a cloth or wet wipes!! Every parents really need this AWESOME mat from Little wiwa!!
Material is perfect and great for using on floor boards. Has given my nephew a safe place to play and my knees are saved hard floors. Love love love it! Size is great and design is perfect. Sage colouring is subtle pastel green. I would recommend anyone with a child to get this. My french bulldogs loved it also.
The perfect baby shower/housewarming (2-in-1!) gift. Matches my friends' decor perfectly!
This is a great quality playmat that is big enough for my 6 month old to pivot around on from side to side. It's wonderfully cushioned as well to support our little roller.
The play mat is amazing. Lovely and soft :) I’m very happy with our purchase xx
Exactly as advertised, we love it!
We love using this product for tummy time! Super soft and easy to move around when needed
Playtime will never be the same again. We love our squishy new playmat as our bub engages his core and upper limb strength so much better on this surface.
Terrific product. Easy to clean and very gentle on the knees! Wish I had bought the bigger rectangular one!