Lille Verden Marmor Cirkulär Play Mat
LILLE VERDEN X MARMOR
Lille Verden (Small World)
Welcome to our magical small world, imagined from the innocence of a child. Where all bunnies, bears, deer and foxes wander harmoniously around the woodlands. Alongside the stretch of train tracks, little houses scatter near lakes, surrounded by tall trees and hills to climb. Invigorating the little ones’ imagination to play while nurturing ours, as the shade of sage wash unnecessary worries with a calm. Our new collection is tailored for the family, where simplicity meets creativity. The Lille Verden is designed to encourage the little ones to express their imagination and experiences in their unique ways, where anything is possible and endless.
The elegance of marble is undoubtedly timeless. It carries through time and space, from kitchen, dining, floor, bath, table tops... Why not play mat? An instant splash of splendour at any spot it is placed in. This new design is tailored for you; the Marmor is designed with the comfort and safety to suit your little ones, while aesthetically indulging your eyes.
The minimalist homes must-have.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Cirkulär: 140cm (D) x 15mm thick (3.0kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- When cleaning your play mat, you should always try the recommended daily method of cleaning with a clean cloth with warm water first. If this is proven to be ineffective for your needs, for stubborn stains or grease, you are able to use a light dilution of soap (such as your basic dishwashing liquid that you use to wash your plates) with warm water (ratio 1:5) and use a clean damp cloth with a gentle sweeping motion with very light pressure.
- As this is the recommended method of gently cleaning your mat, if you feel that there is a need to use further cleaning products outside of our recommendation, choice of product will be at the user’s own risk and discretion. We would recommend that a spot test is performed prior to using the choice of cleanser by leaving it on your mat to react for at least 48 hours before using. Kindly note that any side effects and/or damages (immediate or gradual) from the use of any cleaning method outside of our recommendation is not covered by our Warranty Policy.
- Ensure that the play mat in used/ stored in dry and well ventilated/ aerated areas. Spaces that has poor ventilation and rising damp areas may cause mould/mildew to occur and this may not be reversible.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- Little Wiwa
- play mat
- living area
Good except I still have not managed to get the other side to lie completely flat yet.
Hi Hannah! Thank you for your feedback, sorry to hear that the mat is not completely flattened yet. As the play mats are all rolled tightly into the packaging to keep it as volumetrically small as possible for shipping purposes, sometimes they can sometimes be rolled up a little too tight. In the guide booklet provided with each of our mats, we do advise you to perform a reverse roll on your mat before you commence using the mat. Have you tried reverse rolling the mat and strapping overnight? If not, we highly recommend this method to ensure that the foam has time to redistribute and settle out completely. Hope this helps and if you have any further queries please let us know! LW Team x
Great play mat!
Beautiful play mat, thick and soft, easy to clean and looks great. The straps make it easy to roll up and store away which is an extra plus. Highly recommend.
Beautiful, functional, wonderful
I was so excited and pleased when I received my two playmats. They looked even more amazing in real life and they fit in with the interior design of my house. I never thought something so practical could look so good. My kids and I love them! I can't recommend Little Wiwa highly enough!
Lille verden marmor
We chose a play mat instead of a rug in the nursery to be practical. The Little Wiwa mats look amazing, are non- toxic and biodegradable, all from an Aussie company. We couldn’t have asked for more helpful or responsive service. As our little one grows, I’m sure we’ll be ordering another for the lounge room! Thanks so much!
Beautiful play mat
This is such a beautiful play mat. I have a play mat from another brand and have to say the Little Wiwa mat is better quality, is softer, and looks great (the other one looks a bit cheap in comparison). This round mat is a great size, with enough room for bub to play and an adult to lie down on too. As well as being great to play on, it makes a lovely backdrop for those milestone pictures!
Love the playmat!
It has been so much fun having our little 4+ month old roll and flip around the mat. She enjoys it so much can could spend more than an hour on it. The prints are the loveliest too, and I can only imagine how much more fun it'll be when she is able to play with her toys on it. We might just get the larger version when we move into our new place!
Really love Little Wiwa mats. Very lightweight and yet cushiony and feels cool to touch. My baby loves taking naps on her mats. Highly recommended!
Quality of the playmat is the best we have seen so far! It’s thicker yet softer and more comfortable than parklon, and the one we already have at play yard (from Adertek). Oh yes the design is very nice too, it fits into our newly renovated home decor easily! Wished we had bought this earlier! Highly recommended!
For baby (and then me!)
Love the circular mat - perfect for baby and then will be a perfect at home exercise mat for mum and dad afterwards.
Love this, it’s thick doesn’t draw in cold air from the floor boards. Great to have floor play. We are loving it.
My second mat!
Love it! We had the large rectangular one to begin with which we place in the living area. It suits our house so much it’s so modern it doesn’t look out of place! And it’s perfect for my son to crawl around and play with his toys. I have this small circular one in his nursery. I use it to change his diapers and do a bit of quiet time. Overall great quality I love it so much!