Labyrint Grey Play Mat [Generös] - PREORDER
THE LABYRINT GREY X GEOMETRISK GREY
The original design that commenced our journey to Little Wiwa®. Not a literal Labyrinth, however a tribute to the spiritual symbol of wholeness that we have found meditative in reflection of our journey to the centre of creating Little Wiwa® and walking that purposeful path.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
- baby tips
Perfect Play Mat for all ages.
Perfect for pregnant Mum to sit on plus toddler and expect baby will love it too. Wipes clean. For some reason Dyson doesn’t like it but super light to flick off anything & wipes down easily.
Love, love ,love
I am absolutely loving the mat. Its getting lots of use with my twin bubbas. Its so cushiony and easy to keep clean Thank you for prompt delivery. Im so happy
I have three of these playmats in various colours and they are great! Would purchase a fourth one if there is a baby blue colour!
Totally loving it. It's so comfy and cooling to the skin. I can be rest assured that my little girl can safely play on it. And loving the pretty design; aesthetically matches my flooring and house deco. One suggestion: maybe it can be produced in various sizes - would love a bigger sized mat like this. :)
We absolutely love our Little Wiwa playmat. Its beey cushiony amd perfect for the playroom.
Perfect play mat
Extremely happy with my little wiwa mat. Its Incredibly soft, easy to clean, looks fantastic and the kids love it.
We love our new play mat! Its such a great addition to our lounge room. So soft and squishy for my little on to play on while she is learning to crawl and so easy to clean !
Love the design wish it was a bit more thicker
Very good so far... design, quality of the material and size is just right for our boys room. I just wish it was more cushioned/thicker. We had got a parklon mat before but had to send it back as they didn’t send the correct design and they no longer had the one we wanted in stock. Then we came across Wiwa so thought we would give that a try. That was the same size and thickness but felt more thicker and cushioned/spongy. Otherwise love it!
This is a present, I am the Grandma and it was a request form our daughter to buy for their upcoming baby. So I am not actually experiencing the item. Very impressed with you service and prompt delivery.
This product is incredible ✔️✔️✔️
We love it! The play mat is perfect for our 6 month old as he starts to master rolling and crawling. Just need to work out how to keep him on it!
Love my new mat!
Easy, efficient, secure packaging and great quality! Highly recommend!
Excellent quality!!!Willl definitely order again
Absolutely love it!
This is the best mat. Spill-proof and fall-proof. So easy to wipe up food and drinks. Plus the extra padding makes it perfect for when my baby tips over haha.
Love it so much
Good quality, safe for baby n fluffy
Nice design and quality
theres no mark even after you sit on it with your ankle pressing down unlike other brand. spacious. good quality and nice design and most imptt it's lightweight. easy to move around for cleaning i bought another experience brand and have regretted so much after knowing this little wiwa.
Nice and thick and looks awesome in our lounge.
Perfect play mat
Love it! So thick and comfortable to sit on, my kids have never used the play area so much since this mat arrived! I also love how easy it is to wipe down - essential with two messy toddlers!
Excellent play mat!
So great, we have had this now for just over a week and our 7 month old loves it. It’s super supportive for him, as he’s learning to sit by himself. This mat provides super soft cushioning for him when he stacks it, but much needed padding for mum and dad when sharing tummy time with him! Love the design. Playful yet mature. It’s great for my son, and it doesn’t ruin my home’s design aesthetic. Thanks for a great product!
Love it, it’s soft and
Love it, it’s soft and comfortable. I love that it’s reversible. Even though we have a bun we will probably be using this mostly for business, might have to get another one